BREAKING NEWS! Due to bad weather warnings of around 40mm rain with the possibility of thunderstorms, we have reluctantly decided to postpone the Panboola Bioblitz until May 16/17th
Some of us love the rain, but many of our surveys would not work in wet conditions, and probably neither would any of us!
The wetlands are already saturated because of recent high rainfall and the further rain predicted will make the area impossible for many of the proposed surveys.
The Atlas of Life and Panboola Wetlands Trust team are very sorry about this and apologise to all of you who have signed up for surveys and made arrangements to join us.
Your bookings will be kept unless you tell us you are unable to come in May. Please give us a call if you would like further information. Libby 02 6495 0917